About this Webinar
Intranets may not be naturally social, but the people who use them and organisations where they exist certainly are. Many organisations are now recognising the importance of social intranets for workforce engagement and productivity.
If you are thinking of deploying a social intranet or want to add social features to an existing intranet there are now many mature software options available to you, but which tools should you be considering?
Headshift | Dachis Group‘s workforce engagement practice has helped many firms bring their existing IT systems to life by adding a social layer that helps people get their work done more effectively. In this 40 minute showcase Webinar, learn from our practical experiences about:
- What is a social intranet.
- What are the key features of a social intranet (and the problems they help to solve).
- Get an overview of the best-of-breed social intranet software tools.
- Find where and how SharePoints fits.
- Defining social intranet software.
- Key features of social intranets.
- Vendor overviews.
- What about SharePoint?
I’m hosting a short 40 minute Webinar on 28th Feb at 11am (AEST – Sydney time) to provide a quick overview of social intranets and the leading software tools in this space. This is very much a technology-focused session to help people learn a bit more about the options that are available in the market.